Garnierleder, Kalb fur Tasten

Roger Jolly roger.j@sasktel.net
Thu Mar 2 03:09:16 MST 2006

Wow what a mouthful!

Crude translation.  Calf leather thingee's that one glues in key holes.

Joking aside.  Just finished re bushing the balance rail of a M & H
model A,  using Calf leather supplied through Jurgen.   1.1mm thick
and 9mm wide.  ( Also available 0.9mm X 9mm)

First the product was unbelievable so far as accuracy of dimension.
Secondly it was a joy to work  with.
Sizing the mortices with Spurlock Caul's for 48Hrs. gave me a perfect fit.

This was the easiest leather bushing that I have done to date,
thank's to the product.

Regards Roger