Pocket PC transfer

terryb t46xd8jb@xplornet.com
Fri Mar 3 03:24:17 MST 2006

Greg,

If you still have the file on you Pocket PC, and if you are using
WindowsXP, open up the "Tools" menu on active sync (on your desktop PC) and
the tap "Explore Pocket PC". The file should be in "My Documents" in the
Pocket PC. Leave the "My Documents" open and then double click on "My
Computer on your Desktop PC. You can either drop and drag the Excel file
from the "My Documents" file on the Pocket PC to the "My Documents" folder
on you Desktop PC, or do a cut and paste.

I just tried it on my PPC and Desktop PC and Excel opened up the file fine.
You have to remember that  files are altered when going to and from the
Pocket PC.

Clear as Mud?

I hope this helps.

Terry Beckingham