v-bar/capo repair: Seiler pictures 2

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano@aol.com
Fri Mar 3 15:31:28 MST 2006

WOW on a different subject. Is the entire soundboard panel  constructed with
spruce that is about 8 grains an inch? What's up with  that?
  If so Holy Cats!!
  DAle

Hi,

0010:  View of the capo (v-bar) from  underneath

0016:  I'm horribly embarrassed about this  one.  I had a bad CA glue day.  I
don't doubt that the bridge could  be a problem, but I'm not sure how if
figures into the symptoms (newly  restrung--no noise, later--noise).

Barbara Richmond, RPT
(not feeling especially competent right  now)