v-bar/capo repair: Seiler pictures 2

David Ilvedson ilvey@sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 3 16:19:44 MST 2006

"Eek!  I guess I won't do that again...."....;-]    tsk, tsk, tsk,...;-=
]

David Ilvedson, RPT
Pacifica, California

Original message
From: "Barbara Richmond"
To: "Pianotech List"
Subject: Re: v-bar/capo repair: Seiler pictures 2

Dale,

Oh, I can tell I'm going to learn something here.  :-)

Not being an expert--actually, I am mostly a nothing when it comes to s=
oundboards, am I correct that this isn't so cool?  What would you say t=
he minimum is?  (In case I go out shopping for soundboards.)   Could th=
is have something to do with my complaints of a not impressive sound?

I remember going to check the plate bolts on this piano and though I am=
 the gentle sort with the socket set, I heard this crunching sound.  "E=
ek!  I guess I won't do that again...."

Barbara Richmond