Humor on list

pianolady50 at peoplepc.com pianolady50@peoplepc.com
Fri Mar 3 20:52:11 MST 2006

To all,

My two dollars worth (inflation, you know).  The humor issue comes up =
periodically.  We are a list made up of all sorts of folks (obviously) =
but the one thing we have in common are computers with delete keys.  =
Personally, I enjoy a good chuckle, particularly at the end of a long =
work day.  Yes, some of the humor threads get a tad long, but so what?  =
I can choose to read them or not.  The same for some of the *serious* =
threads that get too longwinded!  And, yes, I am a professional.  Does =
that negate having a sense of humor?

I'll close with...Hanashi han'gaku - Okinawan Proverb

Anyone interested in a translation, you may email privately ;-)

Debbie L.