My OOPS

John Ross jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca
Fri Mar 3 23:18:25 MST 2006

Well, I did it again. It has been 20+ years, since it happened.
I drove an hour for my first appointment of the day, got there at 0900 hrs., right on time.
Opened the side door of my van, reached in for my tools, but they were not there. Yes, you guessed it, I had left them home.
So round trip of two more hours, and I started my first tuning two hours late.
So four and a half hours driving today, made for a longer day.

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca