My OOPS

PIANISSIMO PIANOFORTE S.L. patrick@pianospianissimo.com
Sat Mar 4 00:25:24 MST 2006

Hi there,

Sometime ago, just after knocking on a customers door i realized that the
piano we had to deliver to her was actually... still at the shop!!!

The worse is not actually having to go back n get it, but the
embarrasement of having to say to the customer to wait a little for us to
come back with the piano!

Better get some sleep now, don't want to forget tomorrow mornings hire
grand at the store :)

Patrick

> Hi John,
> Welcome back <g>
> Went out the door the other day late so in a hurry. Had the good fortune
> to check the kit and found the hammer/mute stuff gone.
> Quickly searched the house and van. Nothing.
> To my stock of tools to put a new hammer together and grab a split mute
> gang tied to a wedge.
> One always needs a back up plan.
> Whats that Scouts saying?
> Joe Goss RPT