My OOPS

Farrell mfarrel2@tampabay.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 02:51:43 MST 2006

I did that a couple weeks ago. It was a first time for me.   :-(

You are not alone!

Terry Farrell
  At 07:18 PM 3/3/2006 -0400, you wrote:

    Well, I did it again. It has been 20+ years, since it happened.
    I drove an hour for my first appointment of the day, got there at =
0900 hrs., right on time.
    Opened the side door of my van, reached in for my tools, but they =
were not there. Yes, you guessed it, I had left them home.
    So round trip of two more hours, and I started my first tuning two =
hours late.
    So four and a half hours driving today, made for a longer day.
    =20
    John M. Ross
    Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
    jrpiano@win.eastlink.ca