Humor on list

Farrell mfarrel2 at tampabay.rr.com
Fri Mar 3 19:58:45 MST 2006

Hi Debbie,

My mistake it seems. I had only been reading bits and pieces of that thread, but I kept seeing stuff about vacuums and such. I thought the guy was serious. He sounded so! It just seemed to me to be ridiculous for folks to keep responding to that nonsense - but now I see that they were perhaps responding to a running joke. Okay, I guess the joke is on me   ;-).  See, I do have some small sense of humor!   ;-)

Vacuums for pitch - hey, I can only assume there has been worse!

I'll quit and go to bed now.

Terry Farrell