I MUST be getting good ...

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 4 05:42:34 MST 2006

Alan,
I'd love it if I could get through a tuning in an hour.
Marshall

From: "Alan Barnard" <tune4u at earthlink.net>

Tuned a Hamilton studio at Fort Wood Army base ... in an auditorium with about 350 boot-campers gabbing, being talked at by various Sergeants, etc. ... High reverb walls and floors ... noise level was very bad, stuck in my earplugs ... Then a marching band started practicing and marching around right outside the windows (lots of drums!) ... then something went blooey with my ETD battery and it went dark ... but I was still able to finish that sucker in one hour flat! ... and when I left, I was absolutely 100% satisfied--nay THRILLED--with my tuning!

... Though I do wonder how it actually sounds.

Alan Barnard
Salem, Missouri