Pearl River

Norm Barrett barr8345 at bellsouth.net
Sat Mar 4 16:36:27 MST 2006

I tuned one in a store that had just uncrated it. It was about 20 cents sharp and the pins were so tight that all my Mahafey impact lever would do was loosen the tip. I could not tighten the tip enough to move those pins. Luckily I had one of those Schaff levers the designed for the Baldwin factory where the tip is secured with a bolt.

Norm Barrett
Memphis Chapter