DIRECT MAILING

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 11:02:54 MST 2006

Hi Norma,
I'm a rookie as well, and I know the feeling.  I appreciate your post about
prospecting etc.

I've done a lot of the same things, but for me since I don't drive, going to
churches schools on a city bus or walking is too time consuming.  I tried
that one afternoon to find out that most of the churches were locked, not a
car in sight.  Cold calling works OK but runs up my cell phone minutes.  I'm
definitly going to try the post card idea down the road and see how that
pans out.

Marshall