Black Market Pianos

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 5 13:46:27 MST 2006

Terry,
All the pianos made in Japan have 3 pedals now.  It has been that way since
the late 70s.  According to LaRoy Edwards, there are different specs, not
just acclimatizing, for the US bound pianos.  I don't know the specifics on
those differences.

jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT
Registered Piano Technician