Black Market Pianos

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 5 15:05:26 MST 2006

Hi Jeannie,
I was wondering if you're teaching at the convention.  I didn't see your
name in the seminar information on the convention site ,but I thought I'd
ask in case I missed something..

I agree with you, finding an excellent mentor is so key.  I also joined a
great chapter which has great piano techs associated with it.
Marshall