v-bar/capo repair (filing compared)

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Mon Mar 6 13:21:38 MST 2006

I stuck the camera in (without my head) and tried four different shots,
looking in from the top to see where the camera was aimed.  I pressed the
button part way (that focuses it) and then I clicked it all the way and took
the picture.  This shot was taken with the camera resting on the keybed.  I
also tried supporting the camera on the damper levers and a couple shots
resting the camera on a book.

About the damper--it works.  :-)

Barbara Richmond, RPT