[Files] G-2 soundboard modification

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Tue Mar 7 17:04:20 MST 2006

ROn
  Brain dead.  I remember now the real reason  why I didn't add bi- chords to
the tenor bridge.   Ummmm it already  had 2 unisons.  Duh?

Ron
   Thanks. There are a few things I could have done had there  not been such
budget restrictions. The sustain is already amazing.  My 80  year old Dad was
watching the planning of the G-2board & he's say I'm glad  you know what you
doing. Belly work was not in his bag -o trick but he  has a great ear.  He
heard the sustain Monday & his eyes lit up. He's  been working in the shop for a
bout a week. He lost his wife 4 months ago  & I'm startin to see a bit of fire
again.
  Bichords would certainly been a great improvement.  I'm  putting a belly in
another O with 3 bichords & the recent board redesign I  reported on earlier.
It's always fun to reproduce a successful design.
  Dale