White Damppchaser pads

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Tue Mar 7 22:57:49 MST 2006

Hi, The new pads seem to burn onto the smart bar.
I have been recommending the use of distilled water for the last two years and really like the results my clients are having.
It is a must to use either a small amount of water or the treatment fluid if you do.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com