String cleaning question

James Grebe pianoman at accessus.net
Wed Mar 8 06:32:44 MST 2006

I used the red scotchbrite a few weeks ago to clean the strings of a grand
and it turned out really well with NO wool residue floating around.
James
James Grebe   Piano Tuning & Repair   Member of M.P.T.
R.P.T. of the P.T.G. for over 30 years.   "Member of the Year" in 1989
   Creator of Handsome Hardwood Caster Cups, Piano Benches, Writing
Instruments
(314) 845-8282   1526 Raspberry Lane   Arnold, MO 63010
BECOME WHAT YOU BELIEVE!
pianoman at accessus.net