CA glue a Baldwin

Dean May deanmay at pianorebuilders.com
Wed Mar 8 08:44:09 MST 2006

"i told them it might or might not work."
I usually tell the piano owner that CAing tuning pins is a very
cost-effective bandaid repair that provides good to excellent results about
80% of the time.
Terry Farrell

I tell them I guarantee it will work for 8 years. What have I got to loose?
If it doesn't work I'll happily refund their money on a pro rata basis. I
have yet to refund the first cent.

Declaring not all pianos should be saved seems high handed to me. I think
that is the customer's call.

Dean
Dean May             cell 812.239.3359
PianoRebuilders.com   812.235.5272