String cleaning question

Geoff Sykes thetuner at ivories52.com
Wed Mar 8 12:00:17 MST 2006

I see that James referred to the RED Scotchbrite. I went to the 3M site and
the closest I could find were the thin green pads. Also, there is a liquid.
What, exactly, are you using? Do you have a product number that I could
refer to? Steel wool can be really nasty and messy and if there is a product
out there that I can use to avoid using it most of the time I want to find
it.

-- Geoff Sykes
-- Assoc. Los Angeles