LaPetite grand wippens NE1?

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 12:49:16 MST 2006

Hi Tom,
Are you comming to the Guild meeting on the 21st?  Also, I'm curious as to what became of the Kimball piano company?  I wonder if they were bought out, and if so maybe they have connections fo ryou to find that part that you're needing.
Marshall

From: Tvak at aol.com

List

Any ideas on where to order a replacement wippen for a Kimball LaPetite grand?  The wipps are unusual, and I didn't see any that match in Schaff or Pianotek.  (The wippen flange connects horizontally to the rail from above.)

Thanks,
Tom Sivak
Chicago