Fw: I'm not getting email

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Wed Mar 8 14:04:46 MST 2006

The latest version of the Mailman list software uses an attachment
for the "footer" which shows the URL for more information about the
list.  Your mail reader is being helpful (but confusing) by showing
you the paperclip to tell you there's an attachment, and then since
the attachment is simple text it is probably just showing it at the
end of the message instead of something you have to click on.

Anyway, as I said in an earlier post, I'm not that fond of the
extra attachment and I'm looking at the configuration options
for Mailman (but I've got other things to work on first).

-andy