Journal suggestion

Joseph Alkana josephspiano at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 15:43:50 MST 2006

Marshall,
 Jeannie is also a great piano technician, past assistant editor of the
Journal for umpteen years, superlative leader in our PTG  chapter (currently
president), PTG supporter extraordinaire, fabulous singer (Please record
"Here's That Rainy Day" for me, Jeannie! ) and all-around champion of worthy
causes. Plus I consider her a friend!
Joseph Alkana RPT