Journal suggestion

Don pianotuna at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 8 19:11:36 MST 2006

Hi Marshall,

That sort of remark about a well respected list member is out of line. PERIOD.

This list is archived but available to the general public. If a member
would not write what they are saying in, for example, "The Piano
Technician's Journal", then they should not write it here.

Please read this url carefully before you need a flame proof suit.

http://www.aya.yale.edu/lists/etiquette.htm

At 07:16 PM 3/8/2006 -0500, you wrote:
>Speaking of the journal. When are they sent out?  I'm sure Jeannie is fine,
>but she just can't stand me that's all. :)  Maybe if she has lunch with my
>family and I out in Rochester that'll change her mind.  I can't cook Italian
>for her. The hotel room doesn't have a kitchen. :)
>Marshall

Regards,

3004 Grant Rd. REGINA, SK, S4S 5G7
306-539-0716 or 1-888-29t-uner