near impossible tuning

Erwinspiano at aol.com Erwinspiano at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 18:56:14 MST 2006

Nothing wrong with friendly banter.  We should probably take it  off list
though.  Good to  hear you're feeling better.
Dale

Hi Dale,
I'm not carried away, just feeling better after a short bout  with a 24hour
flu bug thing which doesn't affect me much only to make me feel  tired and
slowed down.  I'm back to my onrey self again.  Have you  ever had one of those 24
hour things?  I bet it's a p ain having to  cancel a tuning or repari
appointment.
Marshall