question about a private e-mail from this list I received

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 8 22:01:03 MST 2006

Speaking of private messages, someone named Jurgen e-mailed me privately, but when I replied I received an e-mail that said user unknown.  Is this guy in our imagination or something, or is the flu bug trying to come back?  The guy politely I must add since he mentioned the word polite in his e-mail , tries to get my ire up. I simplly responded to have my e-mail returned.  I find this odd.  Anyway, if this imaginary person cares to write and be man enough to provide their correct e-mail address, I'm open for discussion. Otherwise don't bother writing me in private and clogging up my e-mail box.  To everyone else, I apologize if I posted too often etc.  I didn't know that the rules of the list are limitted to one posting per tuning as this guy said.  For all I know, he could be the list bully.  I'll be careful on the play ground in Rochester. ;)
Marshall