archives

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 19:09:18 MST 2006

Im not even sure where to go for the archives. I have the link, but is it a message board or something. I did see some of the archives a few months back before I joined the list. I did a google search for wedge muting, and what looked like an e-mal thread came up.  It was formatted quite strange.
Marshall
ps. searching though archives is more time consuming than askig on the list especially with the vision difficulties I have