Teacher's Advice

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Fri Mar 10 22:16:40 MST 2006

Hi Dave,
Just becuase they teach does not mean that they have an ear.
The most inept ear wise usually are found to be drummers and piano players. Unless they also sing or play an instrument that must tune, they never have to develope their ear.
Exclude tymp players who must tune.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com