PTG pace classes in

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sat Mar 11 07:27:27 MST 2006

Hi Jim,
Thanks for the link.  I'm anxious to see what these paces are all about.  Everytime I come across a glitch in a piano action, click etc, I always want to learn that specific reason and way ot correct it.  ie. our church piano has ak ey  in the bass section that if pushed down too hard has a springy feeling to it asif it goes down goes too far and bounces back.  I had the pleasure of tuning a white grand piano.  I've never seen a white p iano outside of a piano show room. I didn't think too many people purchased white pianos.  I wonder if they make white uprights.
Marshall

From: "James H Frazee" <jimfrazee at msn.com>

Marshall,

Just click this - https://www.ptg.org/store/index.php?cPath=23&osCsid=f246a387d01af6a45f1d4332a08a794a