Fw: v-bar/capo repair (& bridges)

Barbara Richmond piano57 at insightbb.com
Sat Mar 11 10:25:45 MST 2006

Hi,

Just so I know (or will try to understand when I next visit the beloved
Seiler, if I should decide to try experimenting with the bridge by "loading"
it with my vise-grips, what would an improvement tell me?

What would an increase in noise tell me?

The more simply put, the better.  I've tried following the soundboard/bridge
threads, but somehow my eyes usually end up rolling up in my head and I pass
out....well, sort of.  :-)

And, in each case, would there be anything a simpleton (like me) could do?

Just trying to cover all the bases here.

Thanks, all, for your help.

Barbara Richmond, RPT