ohoh

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Mar 13 04:21:05 MST 2006

At 02:44 PM 3/12/2006 -0400, you wrote:
>Sounds like you overcompensated, because of the owners comment,  causing
>the string to break. :-(
>John M. Ross
>Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
><mailto:jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca>jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca

I'd be inclined to go further in John's direction and actually question (to
myself whilst in his presence) the _owner's_ hearing in that range.  After
all, it was the _owner_ who wanted to note higher, not the tuner.

Was the owner also of a certain age???

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.