The kinks, was v-bar/capo repair

pianotune05 pianotune05 at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 07:06:06 MST 2006

Hi Ed,
Did my e-mail make it through on Saturday. I think you sent me a post. I
tried to send a private one, but it keeps comming up pianotech when I hit
reply, so I apologiize that this  post isn't necessarily piano related. I
treid to copy your name but this computer wouldn't allow me to do that.
Anyway, please let me know. Thanks.
Marshall