The kinks, was v-bar/capo repair

Jeannie Grassi jcgrassi at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 12:19:23 MST 2006

Ed,
I'm definitely going to give this a try.  Ultimately, I'd prefer using
nothing, too.  I've just found the most success with PitchLock couplers when
I've needed to try something.

I'm assuming this little kink is done when the piano is up to pitch????
With subsequent tunings, does it have to be done again?  How close to the
capo are you talking about?
Thanks,
jeannie

Jeannie Grassi, RPT