Treble tuning for elderly clients

Alan Barnard tune4u at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 19:06:00 MST 2006

No. Certainly he talks about tuning the treble, but nothing that I'm aware of regarding elderly clients--and very few of Mr. Smith's clients will be senior to him!

Despite my post about making a piano TOO nice for one lady, the rule is simple: Always do your best to make each piano sound its best, top to bottom. You can't make a Winter & Sons (shudder ... ) sound like a Burstenbubbledorfer but you can make it sound the best it's going to sound, if you follow that.

Alan Barnard
Salem, MO