Pnumaticic Benches

Isaac Sadigursky irs.pianos at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 13 23:16:55 MST 2006

Hi,John and the rest who had followed the pneumatic bench thread! My 1/2
cents is:I had replaced bleeding hoses on a few and have one at home,after
repair works fine for the past 7 years.I followed all Jansens
recommendations about air pressure and pneumatic oil. Few bad
experiences:leaking oil on a white carpet in customers home!!!
Hope this nfo helps.. Isaac