news articles

Avery avery1 at houston.rr.com
Wed Mar 15 15:44:02 MST 2006

Vinny,

They should show up in the message you received. Here they are again.

<http://www.eastbayri.com/story/285624861064477.php>Piano
technicians depend on their ears for a living
Bristol Phoenix - Bristol,RI,USA
... There are thousands of steel, iron, ivory,
wooden and felt parts ? up to 7,000 in some grand
pianos ? that need tender loving care. ...

<http://www.journalnow.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=WSJ%2FMGArticle%2FWSJ_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1137834700968&path=!localnews!education!&s=>Front
Winston-Salem Journal - Winston-Salem,NC,USA
... He wields his tuning lever over more than 90
pianos - from modest uprights to 9-foot, $100,000
Steinway concert grands - four harpsichords, and one celeste, a ...

Avery Todd