estonia

richard.ucci at att.net richard.ucci at att.net
Sat Mar 18 06:40:44 MST 2006

Hi Rich,
This one was sold by a dealer in NYC. It reminded me of a Schimmel I tune for a church in Vineland. Pretty nice overall.
Rick Ucci/ Ucci Piano

-------------- Original message from VOCE88 at aol.com: --------------

We sell a whole lot of them. Soild pianos that have become quite artistically built.

Enjoy Richard and let me know your thoughts. It was probably purchased here at Cunningham.

Richard Galassini
Cunningham PIano Co.
(800) 991-0834