Franz Besendorfer "Made To Order Style" #1

Jurgen Goering pianoforte at pianofortesupply.com
Sat Mar 18 14:28:10 MST 2006

Hello Aart,

I may be able to help you finding parts for this piano.  I have lots of
connections in Europe to source various items not available in North
America, and I don't mind doing the legwork required to find that
special part or tool.  In fact, that is a large part of my business.

Send me more information  - photos of the parts lying on graph paper
would be good.   As for the flanges, a sample flange mailed to me would
be best.  I am going to Europe in two weeks and will be bringing back
some new goodies, perhaps I can help you out as well.

regards,
Jurgen Goering
Piano Forte Supply
(250) 754-2440