MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

David Ilvedson ilvey at sbcglobal.net
Sat Mar 18 19:34:26 MST 2006

Ron,

Looking back at you post, I can see you were just boasting to let everyone know you can still tune even with an hearing aid.   Glad to hear it....your imploring us to get our hear checked is great.   Thanks...

But, since many of us ETD users have tuned with a tuning fork and our ears for years before adding the ETD to our tool kit, we know what how much it helps and mproves our tuning abilities.    Most of us just kind of smile when we read a post like yours...

David Ilvedson, RPT