MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS-- IT'S CALLED A HEARING AID

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Sun Mar 19 03:28:00 MST 2006

Hi Ron

I just would like to point out the obvious difference between your claim:

    /I started this posting with the idea of doing nothing but urging
    tuners to care about yourselves and your hearing enough to go get
    your hearing checked. I wanted to do nothing but take the possible
    fear of using a hearing aid away.

    /

and the first couple sentences from your first post:

    /Hopefully I can help everyone  or someone a bit.

    I received my second hearing aid about 6 months ago. I am a 69 year
    old Aural tuner who sees absolutely no benefit in ever owning an
    Tunlab or whatever.

    /

Strikes me as pretty clear you started off with two themes... not one.
Added into the mesh a bit like...:

    /
    And while you are doing that you just might lower yourself down to
    the point of GETTING YOUR STUPID HEARING CHECKED.

    I AM OUT OF HERE

    GOOD BY.

    /

And alls a lot of folks are going to see is another Tarzan in the jungle
beating his boobs. AHAAAAaaaIaaaaaaaa ... thump thump thump.
Elstewhilst ... I'm sure everyone agrees about the need to take care of
ones hearing.  Good stuff there.

Cheers
RicB