CA delivery apparatus

Mark Potter bases-loaded76 at sbcglobal.net
Sun Mar 19 06:01:21 MST 2006

Jon Page <jonpage at comcast.net> wrote:    I've been mulling over means to apply CA to bridge pins
and not risk flooding an area.

  Hi Jon-
    Call 1-800-Glue-All.  They carry the Satellite City "Hot Stuff" brand and several accessories for their usage.  I forget the actual name of this product, but it is an approx. 2" long plastic "needle" tip that fits snugly onto the long spout on the bottle, allowing you to apply the water thin stuff with great precision - literally one drop at a time.  I seldom get more than one usage from each tip (one session), but they are very cheap - a couple bucks or so for a dozen tips.  I usually order 3-4 dozen at a time.  Very good product, very good price, and also fits the spout on the Pro Bond line of CA glues.

  Mark Potter