CA delivery apparatus

Jon Page jonpage at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 10:25:57 MST 2006

>I've been using 5cc hypodermics with good success. However,
>before I suck the CA into them, I lightly lube the plunger with Vaseline.

Thanks Joe. This may be good for the entire bridge or section but
I'm also considering the errant culprit while in the midst of concert
prep. A dip into the 'ink well' with a drafting pen and bang-zoom...
or to borrow a phrase from aviation...touch & go.

Something which also can be a quick 'spot' tool such as the pen.

I'll know tomorrow how they stack up, whether the
hypo sticks it to the pen or the pen has the last word.
--

Regards,

Jon Page