CA delivery apparatus

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 19 13:23:55 MST 2006

CA delivery apparatusI wasn't talking of the needle dispenser.
I was talking about the one Jon, was thinking of trying, which apparently, has an even smaller opening.
Since no one has obviously tried it, we don't know.
Or am I misunderstanding, and you have tried it?

John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca