Listers at Rochester

John Ross jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca
Sun Mar 19 15:54:33 MST 2006

Re: Listers at RochesterHi David,
No need for a Flame Suit, for promotion of the list and it's members.
This list puts out so much information, I don't think it is given it's due, as to how important it is.
It should be a priority, that we be given a meeting area, over a lunch break. We won't be taking away from Convention time.
How about a stick on coloured circle, or smiley, to stick on our badge, so we can be recognised.
I will pay for the stick-ons, when I get there, if they want.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca