Listers at Rochester

Andy Rudoff andy at rudoff.com
Sun Mar 19 18:45:15 MST 2006

We've done a number of these "pianotech" meetings at the nationals.
Some years we were not organized enough to get a room booked.  But
this year, in Rochester, there *is* a time and place reserved for
pianotech subscribers to get together and meet each other.

I'm just making sure I have the details correct and then I will
post them.  I will be there this year (I have missed a few years
in a row, I'm sorry to say).  And, as usual, I'm looking forward
to seeing many of you face-to-face.

I'm trying to remember where we had the first pianotech list face-to-
face.  It was quite a while ago.  It was so great to finally associate
faces with the great, informative posts we see (and, let's face it, the
flame wars too).  People asked me lots of questions about the list and
got to know each other better.  I remember someone had a very pressing
question they were dying to ask: how to pronounce Vince Mrykalo's
last name :-)

I'll post details about the meeting time and place to this list as
soon as I'm sure I have them correct.  See ya there (and hopefully
I'll also meet many of you at the Central West Regional here in Colorado
next month).

-andy