Listers at Rochester

pianotune05 at comcast.net pianotune05 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 19 21:16:26 MST 2006

I'm looking forward to meeting everyone from the list.  This is my first convention , so I'm not sure where to begin as soon as I get my wife and son all situated in the hotel room etc. They'll  have fun checking out the sky way and mall while I hunt down Joe and even Ron May, come what may.

Marshall

From: "J. Stanley Ryberg" <jstan40 at sbcglobal.net>

And at Chicago, too, John!  But I asked the same question last year concerning the convention at KC and received a pretty fast, curt "no," which is why I'm very glad YOU asked the question this time!  It really wouldn't take much, would it...between sessions, for example?

Looking forward to seeing you again, John...and many, many others!

Looking forward to seeing, all the 'listees' from the list.
Are we going to have a get together as before?
We had a meeting of the listers, at Arlington, and Nashville, if I remember correctly.
Maybe we should all wear a purple glue on sticker to our badge, that way, we would know, who we were.
John M. Ross
Windsor, Nova Scotia, Canada
jrpiano at win.eastlink.ca

Stan Ryberg