ear plugs

DIANE HOFSTETTER dianepianotuner at msn.com
Sun Mar 19 22:54:18 MST 2006

Marshall,

I've tried dozens and dozens of kinds of earplugs. Most of the ones from
pharmacies and drugstores block out so much of the higher frequencies, that
they are not very good for piano tuning.

What you are looking for are earplugs that have as flat attenuation as
possible.  The ones I use are called canal caps and come in eight different
sizes.

Diane

Diane Hofstetter