Listers at Rochester

Conrad Hoffsommer hoffsoco at luther.edu
Mon Mar 20 04:21:17 MST 2006

At 06:45 PM 3/19/2006 -0700, you wrote:

>I'm trying to remember where we had the first pianotech list face-to-
>face.  It was quite a while ago.
>
>-andy

The first I remember was at Providence '98.  Very clandestine.  Little
colored dots on the name badges.  Only the cognisenti knew what the dot was
for.  Lots of "you don't look anything like I thought you would."  Great fun!

Of course, for me, the REAL ancient history was the meeting of college
techs in Toronto in '87...

Conrad Hoffsommer

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.