MY ETD IS MADE BY SIEMENS:THANKS TO RON

Ric Brekne ricbrek at broadpark.no
Mon Mar 20 08:09:25 MST 2006

Hi Mike:

Last time I checked mine they tested to 8000 hz.  Piano work doesnt
require anything near that much unless you into trying to directly tune
a 4:2 octave at C7-C8 :)

Cheers
RicB

 >(I would add, annually and at higher frequencies than the audiologists
usually
 > check.)

How high do they usually check, and how much higher should we ask for?
Will their standard test equipment handle it, or do we need to find someone
with special equipment?

thanks

Mike
Whose last hearing check was good, uses Westone -15dB's, and seeks
additional assurance.