CA delivery apparatus

Joe And Penny Goss imatunr at srvinet.com
Mon Mar 20 08:34:05 MST 2006

Hi,
The needles you get at farm stores are too large a gage for thin CA glue
application.
The glue will run out of the syringe when the needle is pointed downward.
Ultra fine needles that are used to inject insulin are a better choice. But
it is also a trick to fill the syringe <O:(( I wish there was a CA bottle
like an insulin bottle with a rubber stop top.
Joe Goss RPT
Mother Goose Tools
imatunr at srvinet.com
www.mothergoosetools.com